At Marion Pointe we are passionate about providing personalized, full-service care for our residents in a homelike setting. Our layout boasts three large hallways, one of which contains all private rooms with private baths. A cozy dining room/activity area is centrally located for easy access. We also have an in-house therapy team to provide services for our residents and outpatients on-site in our rehabilitation gym. Person centered care is a major focus at Marion Pointe – We have worked in conjunction with the District 5 Area Agency on Aging to bring the unique and beneficial aspects of person centered care to our residents. We are also participating in the Ohio Music and Memory Nursing Home Quality Project with the office of the State Long-Term Care Ombudsman. We are very excited about this new beginning in using music as an alternative to medication.
- Spacious private rooms with private baths
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with central courtyard and fish pond
- Full in-house therapy services & on-site rehabilitation gym
- Outpatient therapy services available
- IV therapy
- Progressive wound care
- Trach and feeding tube care
- Short-term respite stays available
- Hospice services available
- Secure campus equipped with Wanderguard system
Marion Pointe’s therapy department staff are very kind and helpful. If it wasn’t for them I would still be using a wheelchair.
The Therapy Department at Marion Pointe is always positive and helpful. Giving me the confidence to perform tasks I didn’t think I could perform. They are professional and always have the patient’s best interest in mind.
Dixie Waite, LNHA, Administrator
Janice Boblenz, RN, Director of Nursing
409 Bellefontaine Avenue, Marion, OH 43302